Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented restrict content for pending registration?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

i work with if tags like [eme_if tag='#_IS_REGISTERED{35}' value='0'] (the same with value =1).
    These tags work really good, so i can show for not registered users the Booking form and for registered users the access to the online event. Because of the great demand we have to add an Approval. So i need diffent content restricts like:

1) Not registered users
    2) Registered users, pending approval
    3) registered userse, approved

Does anyone knows which placeholder or if tag i have to use to get this?

Thank you so much for your help!

Franky
    Keymaster

See this changeset in the development version:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2529681/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much!
    When will these changes be in “live” version? 🙂
    I would be so happy to use it!

Franky
    Keymaster

Once the next version is released (that depends on how much I want to add to it before releasing it).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky,

thank you so much for the update again!
    I tried to use the following shortcodes (for the Event with ID 37):

[eme_if2 tag='#_IS_REGISTERED{37}' value='0'] Test Non-registered Users [/eme_if2]
    -> Show the content only for users they aren’t registered

[eme_if3 tag='#_IS_REGISTERED_PENDING{37}' value='1'] Test Regisered but Pending users [/eme_if3]
    -> Show the content only for People who have pending registration for the event

[eme_if4 tag='#_IS_REGISTERED_APPROVED{37}' value='1'] Test for Users who have approved registration [/eme_if4]
    -> Show the content only for people who have approved registration for the event

I don’t get where i make a mistake, because with these Shortcodes a registered & approved Person still sees the content of the eme_if3 tag … so they see both.

How do i get it that the registered approved user don’t see the registered pending content anymore?

Thank you !

Franky
    Keymaster

That’s weird … I’ll check the code

Franky
    Keymaster

Small heads up that I overlooked in your initial question too): there’s no argument for those placeholders. So:
    #_IS_REGISTERED_APPROVED{37} is not correct, #_IS_REGISTERED_APPROVED is

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you. So i tried it like this:
    [eme_if4 tag='#_IS_REGISTERED_APPROVED' value='1']
    ..but it’s still not working. It shows exactly the same like before 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, found the issue. This changeset will help (don’t download the complete files, just apply the changes or otherwise download the complete dev version):
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2543637/
    (only the changes in eme_events.php and eme_rsvp.php are relevant, not the js-change I accidentaly included)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top