Events Made Easy Forums Generic Reservation for EVENTNAME email after applying Version 2.0.66 update stopped

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have an RSVP payed event that uses the Paypal gateway. Under Version 2.0.65 everything worked fine. I have it configured, so that Require approval for registration is checked and Auto-approve registration upon payment is checked.

When somebody would register, we would get a first email saying they were pending (Reservation for ‘EVENTNAME’ is pending). If they went through and completed the Paypal Gateway, another email was sent saying they were confirmed (Reservation for ‘EVENTNAME’ confirmed).

After the Version 2.0.66 update was applied. I do not see the (Reservation for ‘EVENTNAME’ confirmed) email sent now. I see the user is put in the Registered Users list, so the system sees they paid, but the email isn’t sent out. Is this a new bug. I didn’t make any configuration changes, just updated to 2.0.66 from 2.0.65 and those emails stopped, even though the pending email goes out.

Was there any changes 2.0.66 that would have done this? How do I fix it?

Thanks,
    David

Franky
    Keymaster

There’s no real mail setting changed between 2.0.65 and 2.0.66 … if you use mail queuing, mails arrive with a delay of course. Or maybe spam? Also, check your mailserver logfiles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top