Events Made Easy Forums Generic requesting feature for the attendees list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

good evening,

there is a #_COMMENT tag in the plugin which is used in the feature to send emails upon registering for an event.

since we use the application for a rather large group of people it is not an option we would like to use due to the massive amount of email we would recieve.

as we need to know information on vegitarians and the like for dinners(as an example), it would be handy to have the #_COMMENT tag available for the Attendees list format under RSVP: registrations and bookings.

i have tried to use it, and does not work (at least under the following versions).

would it be possible to have this added?

events manager extended: 3.3.5

wordpress: 3.1

Daniƫl Harmsen

Franky
    Keymaster

Not possible: since a person can register multiple times for an event, he can also enter multiple comments. See my last comment here: http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=1188

I’m planning on adding a new shortcode for the booking table, so be patient …

Btw: please do update to the latest EME and WP releases ..

Anonymous
    Inactive

i beg to differ, if you insert the following code in eme_rsvp.php:

line(298)

function eme_get_bookingcomment_by_person_event_id($person_id,$event_id) {

global $wpdb;

$bookings_table = $wpdb->prefix.BOOKINGS_TBNAME;

$sql = “SELECT DISTINCT booking_comment FROM $bookings_table WHERE person_id = ‘$person_id’ AND event_id = ‘$event_id'”;

return $wpdb->get_var($sql);

}

and add

} elseif (preg_match(‘/#_COMMENT$/’, $result)) {

$replacement = eme_get_bookingcomment_by_person_event_id($attendee,$event_id);

before the end of

function eme_replace_attendees_placeholders

in my edited file i inserted it at line 569, just before

} else {

$found = 0;

}

it will show the comments when you use the #_COMMENT tag as described earlier.

i do not know what the effect will be when people register multiple times.

Franky
    Keymaster

Exactly what I said: the problem lies with multiple registrations. That’s also in the other post I mentioned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top