Events Made Easy Forums Generic Repeated booking impossible (already registered for an event the same day)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Another urgent problem, sorry my lately frequent request:

I have 47 single day events that take place within a week, no signup of participants is required for booking. If a Person books a second event within that week but on another day, they get the info “you are already registered for an event the same day” (“Sie sind an dem Tag schon bei einem Seminar angemeldet.”).

Apparently that happens in every case of a second booking within this week of events. I checked dates and times in the events and also in the list of reservations but they are correct. I wondered whether this might be an issue with the categories selected but didnt find any relation to booking day.

Could you help out?

Franky
    Keymaster

That message is not an error message of EME (I don’t verify other events when doing a booking).
    However, maybe you have a custom action/hook/function (in your theme function.php) that checks for this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your quick response! I just found this line in the functions.php:

if (!$already_registered) {
    return array(0=>1,1=>”);
    } else {
    return array(0=>0,1=>’Sie sind an dem Tag schon bei einem Seminar angemeldet.’);
    }

Franky
    Keymaster

That’s only part of the function I presume 🙂 But it means this is not a bug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top