Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Renaming [event_list] page title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a little problem here.

I’m testing my blog on localhost (xampp) at the moment. I am making some kind of localisation (because I need all on-site elements to be in russian language), I have found translated everything. The only thing left is ‘Events’ word on [events_list] page (the one with calendar). Would you mind helping me? I can’t find where does this comes from, so I can’t change ‘Events’ to its russian translation.

Sorry for my bad english.

Franky
    Keymaster

You’re using the special Events page directly. This is the title of that page you’re seeing. I advise against using that, and creating your own pages with the shortcodes (like [events_list], [events_calendar], etc …)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t get it. Directly? I have created my own page with [events_list] shortcode in it, with title in russian. But there is a (uh) a subtitle in English, “Events”. Maybe it is included with shortcode. Well, here’s a screenshot:

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/1103/9d/83187064f1e1.jpg

Marked with red – page title from wp-admin, marked with black – a subtitle I need to get rid off. Am I making myself clear?

Franky
    Keymaster

I see now. Did you check the setting “Default event list format header”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh god, it was in settings. And I just looked through every php file in plugin. Well thank you 🙂 And sorry for posting such a nonsense.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top