Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky your work is really remarkable
    You have implemented in schedule actions a reminder mail for unpaid pending booking.
    I would like to send an automatic reminder email the day before the event to the attendees.
    Have an idea to do that or do you plan to do that ?
    Thanks a lot.
    Have a nice day.
    Frédéric

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky

Maybe my last question was stupide ? but i did not find the answer in the forum.

I have an other question : is it possible to modify or adapted the printing page given by the placeholder #_EVENTPRINTBOOKINGSLINK

I hope you will answer.
    Thanks a lot for your work.
    Frédéric.

Franky
    Keymaster

The first one is a feature request (and not a bad one). But those things take time, so …
    The second question: no it is not possible. If you want to change anything, use [eme_bookings] with a template of choice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your quick answer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I was just wondering if the reminder email functionality is something you’re planning on implementing?

Thanks,
    David.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, it is a feature request 🙂 But other things take precedence currently.
    However, the “send mals” page of EME allows to enter reminders for your events, and the next version will allow multiple mails to be planned in one go. Would that not be sufficient?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,
    I know you’re working hard. Thus I hope the automatic remember mail one day before will be implemented if possible :-).
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s really interesting about the multiple mails in one go, I’m looking forward to trying it out!

I’ve been using the send mails functionality and just sending reminder emails on a Monday manually for all events taking place in the following week – it’s great how you can select multiple events and just write one email then it goes for all.

The main reason I ask is I’ve moved us over from another events plugin (events manager) which had that functionality but because your plugin offers more functionality, has a better interface (IMO) and runs quicker it was a no brainer to move over!

Franky
    Keymaster

reminders for pending/approved bookings can now be set per event (in the next release)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really pleased and it will be useful soon on my site. Thanks Franky

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great news, thanks for the update Franky.

Sorry to hijack the thread with another question, do you think you might implement the ability to schedule emails to be sent after an event has finished?

It could be a good feature to be able to schedule follow up emails for events, so they go out x hours after the event has finished.

Franky
    Keymaster

The reminder mails can be multiple and negative:

“10,5,-3” would send a reminder 1O days before, 5 days before, 3 days after (always relative to the start of the event).
    But I can’t foresee every possible scenario in the event setup itself, that would result in way too much settings. There’s the “event email” mail section where you can plan things too …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky

What is the trigger for sending the booking reminder email. For example, if I request the email to be sent 1 day before, is it sent at midnight the day before or 24 hours before the event start time?
    To test this, I checked the existing events and set the number to 1 day before. But the sending does not seem to be triggered. Maybe it will only work for the next scheduled events?

Franky
    Keymaster

It is triggered at midnight. If you use a cron-tool in wp, you’ll see the event “eme_cron_events_daily_actions” being triggered at midnight.

Of course nothing guarantees that I didn’t make any bugs 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

The cron is ok but no email has been sent

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll test this later on today. I have to admit: I tested it for task reminders, but not for rsvp reminders (but the code was quite similar). So it is possible a bug made its way in.

Franky
    Keymaster

I confirm a bug (a number of copy/paste typos …). Fixed and released a new version now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks a lot. I will be patient 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top