Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First I will start with some back history. Recurring events used to work about 5 months ago using the original Events Manager plugin.

Last week we were notified by our client that they were no longer able to add recurring events. After testing this issue and not being able to fix it, we swapped out the old plugin for this one. We are still running into the same issue.

When adding a regular event, everything works great. As soon as we try adding a recurring event, we receive a success message, but nothing is added to the database.

We were running version 2.9.2 of WordPress. We have just upgraded to version 3.0.1 after swapping out the plugins.

We are running the following other plugins:

Activated:

cforms 11.3

Google Analyticator 6.1

Google Maps for WordPress 1.0.3

Google XML Sitemaps 3.2.3

Hikari Email & URL Obfuscator 0.07.17

Raw HTML capability 1.3

Simple Post Thumbnails 1.5

Simple Section Navigation Widget 2.0.2

TinyMCE Advanced 3.2.7

Wordpress Database Backup 2.2.2

WP-Surveys 0.8.2.1

We recently added Raw HTML capability and Kino Add HTML (Kino is not activated)

I have also tried deactivating all other plugins except for Events Manager Extended and Simple Section Navigation Widget.

I have also upgraded all plugins in a testing environment to their latest versions except for cforms. I have deleted Kino Add HTML in the testing environment.

I am not sure what else I could try.

Also, we are using IIS 7 and MySQL.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, for me to analyze this, I would need some more info. Let’s start with asking if it is possible to receive temp admin access to the wordpress backend to try it out myself?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for replying liedekef! Do you have an email or something I can send the admin user/password to?

The blog portion of the site is currently not working at the moment, but I don’t think it has anything to do with the Events Manager.

Franky
    Keymaster

my email: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Franky
    Keymaster

Fix implemented and in current released version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top