Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Recurring events instance recreated

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I edit an instance of a recurring event, it detaches it from the schedule. Great. When I edit the recurring event later, the missing instance is recreated and I now have two events on that date. the detached one and the recurring one.

The sytem should remember when an event has been detached and not recreate the missing instance each time the recurring event is edited.

Secondly, when I want to delete only an instance of a recurring event, all instances are deleted. This is not the expected behaviour. I figured out, if I detach the instance and then delete it, it works. But that is quite cumbersome to only delete one instance. Maybe a popup box asking me to delete either the instance or the whole recurrence would solve this issue.

Franky
    Keymaster

These are not bugs, but behaviour by design. I have been thinking about these myself, but the priority is low for this. Moving to feature requests, but not urgent.

Franky
    Keymaster

The delete recurrence has been implemented in trunk, but the “taking out of the recurrence” has an easy workaround, so I will not implement that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top