Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Problems with update to 4.0

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I get an error on the settings page:

================

Access rights

Tip: Use a plugin like “User Role Editor” to add/edit capabilities and roles.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: array_combine() in /home/users/c/a/cafeca/www/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_functions.php on line 200

======================

I don’t know what to do

Franky
    Keymaster

array_combine is a php5 function, you’re thus not using php5

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky,

I am unable to submit a booking request… the Seats field no longer drops down for selection – and even if I tab to it (that works) and hit enter, it doesn’t get saved. I get this error when I submit the reg:

‘Please fill in a correct number of spaces to reserve’

I am on my testsite, using the most recent trunk version (downloaded this morning). I don’t know whether this is true for 4.0.1 or not, as I haven’t upgraded on the live site yet – and didn’t try this on the testsite before downloading the trunk.

If you want to try it, here’s a link:

http://bowercenter.org/testsite/events/78/encaustic-wax-painting-workshop/

And BTW… after trying this multiple times and having to re-key my entry each time – it sure would be nice if my original entries were saved… 🙂

edit: Just tried to enter a booking from the backend and had the same issue.

Franky
    Keymaster

Just tried it in the backend and frontend: no prob …

Anonymous
    Inactive

on 4.0.1 or the trunk?

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK…

reinstalled the trunk… tried it from the backend and the frontend (both logged in and not) => no worky (one of my favorite technicians used to say this…)

installed 4.0.1… tried all again => still no worky

Franky
    Keymaster

I tried trunk … in your case this calls for further debugging. Can you mail an admin account again?

Anonymous
    Inactive

on 4.0.1:

tried changing the event to Use Paypal to see if it worked differently…

backend – same issue

frontend – no error when submitting the registration (though the Seats dropdown still didn’t work)… paypal question appeared… I stopped then to look at the backend: no registration had been added

then I got your email

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, found it: the setting “Max number of spaces to book” was empty, so the check failed. I’ll work around that later on. For now: put a number in there, and everything works.

Edit: fixed in trunk: http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/430905

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is weird… I don’t remember updating that field, but I must have! I am so relieved to hear it was something small. My client intends to start using the Registration feature on the live site in the next day or two, so when I encountered this I was worried that would have to be delayed.

Thank you as always for your prompt attention!

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, I needed to fix that anyway 🙂

Can you confirm that leaving it empty and using the change I mentioned above works for you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top