Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Problems with RSVP/Suggestions for Improvement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re using EME for our little theatre and so far we are quite happy with it. Nevertheless there are a few things which would make life much easier for us and perhaps for some others as well:

– a way to activate RSVP by default when creating new events

– a way to to define a default value for the number of available seats

– a direct link to the printable list of reservations from the page with the list of events

We encountered a problem when duplicating an event for which reservations exist. For the duplicate the reservations from the original are shown and they are lost in the original (we are using version 3.1.3). This makes event duplication unusable for us and we have to create each event from scratch and fill it with copy and paste. First I assumed it is only a mistake in the mapping between booking_ids and event_ids in the database, but the entries I found in the tables doesn’t explain the behaviour we encountered at all.

Armin

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll take the suggestions into account, but the problem you had with the reservations has been fixed in 3.2.0 (apparently I forgot to put this in the appropriate changelog, but has been fixed in the trunk changelog for 3.2.0).

Btw: I suggest you upgrade to the latest version: 3.2.7

Franky
    Keymaster

Just a heads-up: all 3 features have been implemented in the latest devel version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top