Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Post event auto email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We want to send an email the day after an event to all attendees. Is there a way to use one of the RSVP event emails to set that up so it goes out automatically? Does the setting for “Set the number of days before reminder emails go out..” accept a negative number (i.e. -1)?

Appreciate any guidance or suggestions.

Franky
    Keymaster

It can contain negative numbers, but it is kind of abusing the reminders for 🙂
    You can also go in the “mail” submenu and create an event-related email. There you can also plan whatever you want then (if mail queueing is activated).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky. Just to confirm, if we insert -1 for the number of days before reminder emails go out, will that send the email 1 day after the event end date?

I understand that an event-related email can be created with a defined send date, but we’re trying to create a fixed email schedule for all events that we create. It would be preferable to have it be automated so it always goes out 1 day after the event end, rather than having to manually set the dates.

If we’re not requiring approval for registrations, will either the “pending booking reminders” and/or the “approved booking reminders” still be sent if we set those to go out in the event and the EME settings?

Franky
    Keymaster

First: you should play around and test it, before asking 🙂
    Second: pending reminders are sent only when approval is required, but approved is sent upon booking (either when a booking gets approved or if approval is not needed) unless you set either the subject or content of the mail empty (trick to that: assign an empty template to it).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top