Events Made Easy Forums Generic People fields in Bookings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky

In previous versions i used to be able to select people fields within bookings for an event and the do a csv export with the info i required. This looks not to be working in ver 2.2.12. Im not sure what version it stopped working in as not needed to export for a while.

Thanks

Carl

Franky
    Keymaster

I went back as far as 12 months and it has always been like this: only custom fields of type rsvp are available for choice (or generic ones), not type ‘people’. And that is the intention, otherwise the sql gets too complicated. So not a bug.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh very strange i must be mistaken as to which CSV generator i use.

I used to be able to generate a csv from somewhere in the system for my bookings and show custom fields of the people type. Also from the approved bookings page i could select the said fields in the column head. Any idea where from as all options i try does not produce them?

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

maybe your fields were of type “generic”?
    And via the [eme_bookings] shortcode you can create a report too (or via [eme_attendees_report_link] ).
    Also per event (either in the event overview or booking overview) you also have a CSV report link (the CSV button in the table only shows what you have visible there of course).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally they were generic but changed them to people as i needed to store specific information with the person, maybe someting was stuck in my database from the swap which allowed it to work.

I already use eme_bookings to list events, will look at expanding it to create the report.

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

And the CSV report link under the event name?

Anonymous
    Inactive

One last question, i have tried utilising [eme_attendees_report_link] but does not do what i require. is there a bookings report link shortcode to generate csv as this will pick up all the info i require

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll include eme_bookings_report_link in the next version.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow Thankyou

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top