Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented pdf-ticket is not attached when booking is confirmed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

unfortunately, the pdf-ticket doesn’t get attached automatically (any more) to the email when a booking is confirmed using bulk action “Buchung bestägtigen” (confirm booking) (To be more precise: the pdf-Ticket isn’t created at all)

If I apply “Versende E-Mail für unbestätige Buchung erneut” (send e-mail for unconfirmed booking again) the attachment is created and attached to the email.

Under “Allgemeine Buchungs-Informationen” (general booking Information) the template for the pdf-ticket is set and the “Päferenz für Ticket-Mail” (preference for ticket mail) is set to “Bei Bestätigung” (on confirmation).

Do you have any ideas what I possibly have done wrong?

Greetings and by the way: a happy new year
    Heiner

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think my problem could relate to following code:

If $mailing_approved, pdf-Ticket is generated correctly

Eme_rsvp.php
    Line 2950 ….
    if ($mailing_approved) {
    $template_id=$event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_template_id’];
    if ($template_id && ($event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_mail’]==’approval’ || $event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_mail’]==’always’))
    $ticket_attachment = eme_generate_booking_pdf($booking,$event,$template_id);

If “default” (including approval) pdf-ticket is only generated, when option is set to “booking” or “all”, so it won’t be generated on approval like above

Line 3175 …

default:
    // this is the case when booking from frontend happened, there we decide pending or approved based on event and booking properties
    // send different mails depending on approval or not
    if (!$booking[‘booking_approved’] && ($event[‘registration_requires_approval’] || $booking[‘waitinglist’])) {
    if ($mailing_pending) {
    $template_id=$event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_template_id’];
    if ($template_id && ($event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_mail’]==’booking’ || $event[‘event_properties’][‘ticket_mail’]==’always’))
    $ticket_attachment = eme_generate_booking_pdf($booking,$event,$template_id);

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll try that – I think I just changed the wrong line.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many thanks,
    works like a charm now.

Franky
    Keymaster

Thanks for the confirmation. I optimized the code in a previous version but forgot to take into account the time of sending for the ticket. I’ll release a new version since I assume others will be impacted too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top