Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Pb sending mails from Email management

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I was just about to post about the same problem.
    If I send an email through the event (so, going to ‘approved’particpants in the event, select them all and choose the bulk action ‘send an email’, everything is send perfectly (I discovered the queuing and have to manually approve the queuing first since I enabled that option, before it will be send).

But if I send an email outside the event, through ’email management’, even when I choose an Event (mandatory) and select all the participants and schedule or directly send e-mail, nothing is being send. It does show in the mailing list, but nothing happens afterwards. The mailing somehow says ‘scheduled’ and then ‘send’, but ‘0 receivers, 0 failed’. Weird.

I discovered this recently, I think it wasn’t like this before, but I’m not quite sure if I tried to send emails outside of events before.

Franky
    Keymaster

Your problems seems unrelated to the other thread, so I’ve split this.
    First: approving queued mails is not possible in EME (there is no such functionality), but you can approve pending bookings (I’m guessing you mean that) and that can cause mails to be sent of course.
    If you plan a mailing from in the Email management menu, can you try to reproduce the problem? Maybe with specific settings or choices you make? So I can try to reproduce it here then. Also, once you plan an email, go to the “mailings” menu to check the status and number of receivers and such.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

Sorry, don’t know the English terms for a few items. In the ‘Geplande acties’, if I don’t click ‘toepassen’ for the e-mails in the ‘wachtrij’, they just don’t get send. Even if I put ‘send batch every minute’.

I now have the same problem, not only in the Email management, but also in the Events mailing itself (if I want to send blank or template e-mail only, the action like ‘send approved booking mails again’ do work still).

I think it is a conflict. I already checked my theme (got rid of blank space again), removed cache several times with Wp Optimize plugin, but the problem persists. I think there maybe a conflict with other plugins?

Franky
    Keymaster

Seems to me like you have wp cron issues. Feel free to create a temp admin account and also install a plugin like WP cron manager or so.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top