Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Payments & other payment providers?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi 🙂

Could do with a bit of help with the payment side of thigs… I have set an event to be paid, so upon requesting a booking I’m expecting a basket or PayPal page but in fact I’m getting a blank page… Any advice on how to get started with this?

Further to this, would it be really hard to get payments working through Wordpay or Sagepay?

Franky
    Keymaster

Are your paypal settings inside EME correct?

Other providers would be possible of course. Open a feature request for these.

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw: worldpay seems a paying service, so no dice there: I only support services that are free to set up (like paypal, and probably sagepay)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool thanks for the response…

I’ve checked the paypal settings (well, the address) and its correct, but when I fill in a booking form it goes to a blank white page with the address:

http://mywebsite/events/4/towers-spectacular/?#eme-rsvp-message

so I can’t seem to get through to the payment bit… dunno if this helps, but if I add a booking in the “Change Registration” section (by the way, any way to change this label to “Bookings”?) and set the “Paid” variable to yes, it also goes to a blank white page… upon refreshing the booking is added but in the paid column it says no… maybe a related issue?

Any chance you could give me a leg up? this payment thing is the final piece to my puzzle (except getting the whole thing to use worldpay but thats a different game… would you do this if it was a sponsored feature?)

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, somebody send me a mail saying that there seems to be an issue with eme_rsvp.php. I’ll test this out later.

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw, which version of EME are you using?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Latest, 1.0.0?

That thing about Change Registration going to a white page, happens whether you choose yes or no for paid btw 😉

Thanks 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

This is also something I can’t reproduce here. Is there anything in the webserver logfiles that might indicate a problem?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky, yeah the errors pointed to problems with smtp related files in the wp-includes folder which told me that it just wasn’t working locally, when I uploaded to a live web server it now goes off to paypal and seems to work fine 🙂

Like I mentioned the client is adamant that we need to implement Worldpay (since paypal are expensive apparently), could you give us some hints about what needs editing to construct a form to pass through to Worldpay?, and then how we might get the right stuff happening once the payment system returns the user back to the events site with a success? (obviously it needs to update the bookings table and send out emails etc?)

Any help would be appreciated… if we could sponsor a custom update that’d be great so let me know if thats a possibility 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, it would need the same setup as for paypal. I need to investigate some time into this, and also (as said): I don’t have a worldpay account and I don’t know if they provide a php api …

Edit: it seems to be easier than expected, see http://www.worldpay.com/support/bg/index.php?page=button_generator_check&c=WW

So I’ll try to include it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I was wondering if you’d had any luck with this update? Our client still very much requires WorldPay integration so if there is any news on this that would be great indeed?

Franky
    Keymaster

Revived and put into feature requests. A donation would be appreciated 🙂

But here’s the doc:

http://www.worldpay.com/support/kb/bg/paymentresponse/payment_response.html

Hopefully something for the next release …

Franky
    Keymaster
    Franky
    Keymaster

worldpay added in 1.5.36 (although many requested it, nobody cared to donate for this …)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello – can someone help? I am trying to find the URL for the WorldPay Payment Response callback – I can’t find any documentation

Franky
    Keymaster

Forgot to mention that in the payment options page (will be fixed in next version). It is identical to e.g. the one from Mollie but replace “mollie_notification” by “worldpay_notification”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top