Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Paid/notpaid not showing in .csv export and custom fields not seeming to map

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Now that the IPN seems to be reporting back ok – I noticed a couple new issues:

1. The “paid” field – although visible on the screen version of the report – does NOT appear to be part of the .csv file exported.

2. I have added additional fields to accommodate multiple entrĂ©e requests for a dinner meeting – those fields also do not appear to be mapping properly – the first selection makes it to the viewing version of the report, but the second or third option (for multiple seat reservations)don’t make it.

So where is that handled?

Thanks

Scott

Franky
    Keymaster

The paid field will be added in the next version, concerning point 2: seems to be working just fine here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky – we are now using Paypal, and the response thus far has been very enthusiastic. Paypalcharges on a per transaction basis.

Would it be possible to add a field to the event that adds in a flat rate, per event (or default for everything), separate line item fee or “convenience fee” that would allow us to add a charge to offset the Paypal fee for an event. I’d like to add it in as a separate line item if possible under the event charge

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm …. why don’t you just adjust the price itself then?

I could add something similar to that, but that’s a feature request you’ll have to make.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top