Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

although I just had two events processed with EME I had the occurrence that a participant had to cancel his seat and move it to another date. So I wonder if it would be possible to have a waitlist feature, so if somebody cancel his/her seat the waitlist seat will turned into a full seat?

Cheers and thank you for considering!

Have a great day!
    JK

Anonymous
    Inactive

thumbs up! need this too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I even stated this earlier. Still would be pleased, if these feature would be built-in!

Franky
    Keymaster

I implemented the waiting list feature. Although it will be up to you to move a pending registration off the waiting list (or just approve it). Feel free to contact me to test this if you want.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

great news, I think I’ll get the version when downloading the development version?

Will look into it…

Thank you so much!
    Cheers
    Joerg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

up to now I used

[eme_if tag='#ESC_RESERVEDSPACES' ge='#ESC_TOTALSPACES']<span style="color:#F29849;font-weight:bold;font-size: 110%;">This event is sold out!</span>[/eme_if]

Now with the waiting list feature I love to have different statements like…

This event is sold out! (This Event has no waiting list seats)
    This event is sold out! But waiting list is open.
    This event is sold out and waiting list is closed.

But I have the feeling to achieve this, it would require some more placeholders?

Cheers
    Joerg

Franky
    Keymaster

You already had #_WAITING_LIST_ACTIVATED (to be used as a conditional), but I added #_AVAILABLEWAITINGLISTSEATS and #_WAITING_LIST_CLOSED in trunk too now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

🙂 Thank you!

BTW:

[eme_if tag='#_WAITING_LIST_ACTIVATED']Waiting list possible.[/eme_if]

[eme_if tag='#ESC_WAITING_LIST_ACTIVATED']Waiting list possible.[/eme_if]

do not work. So how do I test the right way?

Anonymous
    Inactive

[eme_if tag='#_WAITING_LIST_ACTIVATED' value='1'] or [eme_if tag='#ESC_WAITING_LIST_ACTIVATED' value='1']

is also not the solution!?

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You fixed it, works and with the additional new tags we have even more options to handle waitlists. Love it! Many thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great feature!
    Is it possible to automatize pending registrations from waiting list, if a user cancels registration?

Franky
    Keymaster

I thought about that, but the variables are just too much to handle (the number, time of registration, what if the person is no longer free etc …). So that will not happen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,

we use the reservation list for our Members to “book” limited seats due to corona restrictions. (no payments, no confirmation needed)

Is there no way to automatise pending registrations from waiting list, if a user cancels registration?

Actually the admin gets a Mail that one place is cancelled. He has to log in, go to pending bookings, there first take booking from waiting list and then second confirm booking. Is that right that we have to use two bulk actions to move from the waiting list to bookings list?

Thanks for your help
    STeffen

Franky
    Keymaster

Please check the post guidelines …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top