Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented option eme_ical_location_format is not used for creating ics-file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If option eme_ical_location_format is changed (e.g. from default #_LOCATIONNAME, #_ADDRESS, #_TOWN to #_LOCATIONNAME, #_ADDRESS, #_ZIP #_TOWN) the ics-file, created&downloaded by the ical-link, doesn’t reflect the changed format option.
    In eme_ical.php in function eme_ical_single_event() it looks like $location_format is not used to replace placeholders (but the hard-coded default format #_LOCATIONNAME, #_ADDRESS, #_TOWN).

Just for comparison: If I e.g. change the iCal-Title-Format Option (eme_ical_title_format), then this change goes allright into SUMMARY in the ics-file.

Additionally: Option eme_ical_quote_tzid (quote timezone in ics-file) also seems not to work. In eme_ical.php in function eme_ical_single_event() the usage of $tzstring is commented out? The comment saying that GMT is now used?

(And, Franky, thank you for the hint with selecting a Forum first to create a new topic 😉 scrolling down to the bottom of page has helped)

Franky
    Keymaster

Tx for the bugreport. This fixes your first issue:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2379049/

Concerning the option eme_ical_quote_tzid : indeed, it is not used anymore. Since some clients don’t accept the timezone string without timezone definition, I convert the start/end to GMT so all clients are correct. And because I do that, no timezone info is needed and thus the option eme_ical_quote_tzid is unused. I should remove it from the settings …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the very, very quick solution!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top