Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Only single event listed on Events-manager admin page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

After updating to 3.2.13, and now 3.2.15, only a single event is listed on the admin events-manager page. If Future events are selected, only the next event shows, if All or Past events are selected, only the very first event I ever entered shows. Below the event is the forward/backward navigation arrows (<< and >>).

All of my events listed correctly prior to 3.2.13. I have found that if I can determine the event #, I can change it in the url to get to the editing page, but that isn’t terribly convenient.

Will you help me with where I may have gone wrong?

Oh, and Franky… I do want to extend a thank you for all the hard work you have put into this plug-in. I am doing volunteer work helping with the admin of the site where we are using event manager, I really appreciate the plug-in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t had that problem with 3.2.13, 3.2.14 or 3.2.15. Franky may have an idea about what might be causing that problem, but I haven’t seen it here.

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you deactivate/activate the plugin?

If that doesn’t solve it: mail me some admin account, so I can see for myself: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Franky
    Keymaster

I probably got it: deactivate/activate and then check (new) setting called “Number of events to show per page in admin interface”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top