Events Made Easy Forums Generic One-Click Registration and Conditional Event Creation Fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Your amazing plugin work is fitting in really well with a project I’m starting to work on and I have a few feature requests. Some of these are maybe far-fetched, but figured it’s worth a shot to see if it’s possible.

1. Front-end management for creation of events similar to the current event sign up form (so the user does not have to see the WP Admin side of things)

2. Enable registered users to sign up for and remove themselves from an event with one click (no extra form elements, assuming 1-seat per person). I essentially want to use a graphic as the button for these form actions.

3. Ability to remove “contact person” and “custom attributes” from the registration page for non-admin users (this in and of itself would make a huge difference and the front-end management might not be necessary).

Franky
    Keymaster

Response to question 1: https://github.com/halles/events-manager-extended-frontend-submit

For question 2: custom fields for RSVP are on my todo list

For question 3: use CSS to hide these.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the link Franky. Still trying to get the front end bit to work (it’s not seeing the config file) but I’ll sort it out. Other than that, it’s proving to be super flexible, thanks for all the hard work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top