Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Offset parameter [eme_events]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky,

Hey, I’m working on a website using your plugin to manage their events. One thing I could use is an offset parameter for events list. In other words, [eme_events offset=1] to show the SECOND event according to the set parameters and [eme_events offset=2] to show the THIRD event, etc.

Is there currently functionality like that? If not, could we get it implemented, like, in a day? I’ve got a team of guys and a rented office space to get this site done this week.

I’ve been bragging to the guys about how awesome you are. Keep up the good work!

Franky
    Keymaster

The function eme_get_events already has an offset parameter, and the event listing uses that too (when using paging). Adding that as a separate option is possible, but I don’t really see a reason to it …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky,

I could still use this offset parameter. I’m pulling in data through templates on the bottom of fallsbaptist.org and having to hide a bunch of stuff with css, which isn’t really helping my accessibility score. If I had a simple “offset” parameter in the [eme_events] shortcode, it would really clean up my frontend code a lot and keep me from having the rewrite my whole approach to this calendar.

Franky
    Keymaster

The next version will have the offset option 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re awesome!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top