Events Made Easy Forums Tips Not Attending

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate all the time you spend. Is it possible to add a selection for can attend or can’t attend in the RSVP and the list that it makes. It would be nice for my uses of the plugin.

Thank you.

Franky
    Keymaster

You can use a reserved seat of “0” to indicate not attending, and “1” for attending.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there any way to add a second button for I cant attend and a list of those who cant attend. Just like the list of those that can attend?

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes, you can add any button to the rsvp form you want:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=44

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess I should describe what I was thinking…

Two buttons “I can attend” and “I can’t attend”

Once resisted either way you will get the button “Change to Undecided” to remove your selection above.

The goal would be to have two lists of people:

Attending and below that Will not be Attending

If this is doable I will be so happy!

OH and if it is possible to make it so the Paypal option will function only for attending and not for Can’t Attend.

I guess this is a feature request since it is probably a little tricky to do!

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but that’s not possible. Even so, making the button appear based on custom form info is very hard to code up. So this is not going to happen.

I would suggest to use “0” if you don’t attend. That I can check for the payment form as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Tips’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top