Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented None of the fields' javascript is working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

For whatever reason all of the javascript elements (date picker, time setter, etc) have stopped working as soon as I updated to 3.1.0. They are all still reference to when viewing the source code, and I see no javascript errors or anything. This happens on both FF and Chrome.

I can still add events fine, but have to do everything manually. Oddly the Location stuff works, wherein I type a partial location Name and previous ones show up to select.

I did disable/enable the plugin after upgrading, so not sure what is happening.

Also just noticed there are “tabs” for both Event Date and Recurrence Dates, but it is automatically set to enter recurrence dates and I cannot select event date. Screenshot below:

http://a.imageshack.us/img340/9783/oddity.jpg

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes, yes, yes … you were too quick doing the upgrade (I hope). I made a small booboo and fixed it asap (something with javascript).

I did change it in the released version, but if you happened to upgrade in the first hour of it’s release you got the wrong version. Please try the correct version of the file dbem_events.php:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/events-manager-extended/tags/3.1.0/dbem_events.php?rev=282687&format=txt

and see if it resolves your issue.

If you really want, you can already upgrade to the latest trunk version.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hm, I got it about a day after release, and even after updating with the file you posted it does not work. I’ll try the trunk version and see if that resolves it.

EDIT: Yep, works fine now with the trunk revision. Might have just been a one-off fluke on my side.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … did you update completely to the trunk version? If so, I’ll release it this evening (got some cosmetic fixes plus a small new feature, see the bottom of the readme.txt file).

Also: I’d really love any feedback on the new ‘pending subscription’ thingie if you happen to use rsvp.

Franky

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw, it is indeed a bug in the 3.1.0 version, so I’ll release it asap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I downloaded it via tortoiseSVN and zipped up the whole thing and used that to install (deleted the old one first of course). Unfortunately I don’t use RSVP so can’t help ya there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top