Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I ran the plug-in update yesterday, 6/1/17, and now the event edit page is blank. Whether I wish to create a new event or edit an existing event. There is nothing on the page other than the right sidebar and a save option.

Blank edit issue

Franky
    Keymaster

Any javascript errors?

Franky
    Keymaster

Any javascript errors?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I have not had any javascript errors.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did find that the plugin works just fine with Firefox, but not Chrome. We usually use Chrome. Is it possible that is the issue?

Franky
    Keymaster

See my post from yesterday here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-issue-27/
    I can’t reproduce for the life of me the problem …
    But since you have it with chrome (albeit on windows), maybe I can try with chrome (linux) on your site?

Franky
    Keymaster

Also, if you don’t mind: could you try out the dev-version? The location-part when editing an image is there only initialized when the location-tab is selected, maybe that helps …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

I’m having the same problem. It works fine since the update in Firefox, but in Chrome, just a blank screen.

My best guess is that it’s an issue with the new Tab layout. I’m getting no Javascript errors, but when I inspect the element, I can see the element is set to “display:none;”

When I uncheck it in the console, it displays the editor, but not in tab format.

Screenshot 1

Element style switched off

Franky
    Keymaster

I can’t reproduce this here, even with chrome. But if you want : send me an admin account. ..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top