Events Made Easy Forums Generic NextGen Gallery plugin update breaks Event Pages

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The most recent update to the NextGen Gallery plugin is blocking the display of the EME event pages for some reason.

After their update, I can see the header and footer of the site on an event page, but no other content.

I turned off their photo gallery plugin and the event pages became visible again:
    https://northernohio.golf/events/nohio-golf-quarry-spring-2-m-scramble/

So I have their plugin de-activated at the moment, as I need the events appearing more than the photo galleries.

Any ideas? Thanks…

P.S. — I’ll make NextGen aware of this issue, too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

FYI, other users of NextGen are complaining their plugin has broken other plugins. So perhaps I simply have to wait for NextGen to fix their issues.

Franky
    Keymaster

Weird … on some of my sites I have ngg too and no issue with EME. Based on what I read on their forum there might be a php warning in their code, causing issues.
    Of course I use their gallery on a separate page, not on an event page …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have any NGG gallery shortcodes on the Event details pages themselves.

The fact that it’s not breaking your event pages IS weird…

Franky
    Keymaster

Indeed it is …. if you can demonstrate it on a test site, I’m curious

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have a test sit, only have the live setup. But NGG just upgraded again, citing:

V3.9.1 – 03.29.2020
    Fixed: C_Dynamic_Stylesheet_Controller error
    Fixed: Galleries not displaying

I’m going to wait a few days to see if any new havoc is wrought…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top