Events Made Easy Forums Feature requests New payment option Swiss QR Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Implemant the payement by swiss QR bill in the payement option like this plugin for Woo commerce : Swiss QR Bill
    By swissplugins

And the option to print the bill for a membership ant not to send an email.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. I can have a budget for the implementation of these functions. Just make me an offer by email so I can validate with my organization

Franky
    Keymaster

While creating a PDF for the Swiss QR Bill is possible (there is indeed a php-library for it, also used by the plugin you mentioned), it is an “offline” thing. Meaning it is just to show the qrcode (or pdf-bill). However, it is a big lib (50MB, bigger than EME in fact), due to the fact it takes in huge dependancies to create the qrcode itself (and then more for the pdf).
    So in short: it is possible, but would need to be a separate extension of some sort.
    Also, I’m not quite sure what you mean with “printing” here … EME runs on a webserver and can’t print for you. You can print a bill for a member by selecting the member and in the mass action dropdown menu select “PDF” and then select the PDF of choice.

If you provide (an example of) the html-source for a qr-bill, I could try to regenerate that output as pdf then, next to the more strict qrcode requirements.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Franky,
    Actually we have a club and would like to:
    – Manage the membership and events with Eventmade easy which I can already do without a problem.
    – Send the annual fees on the same date for all members in paper format by post (some older people don’t want email correspondence)
    – For annual fees or for events, generate an invoice with the swiss QR code and the transaction specific reference number in the right format.
    When members pay the invoice with the QR code and reference number, the bank sends us a file in camt.054 format that we should be able to import into the Eventmade easy plugin and automatically validate the payments.
    Not being an expert in programming, I can only give you the following link concerning the rules for creating QR invoices and, under appendix B, the way the reference number is generated.
    https://www.paymentstandards.ch/dam/downloads/ig-qr-bill-en.pdf

I also put in appendix, an example of the QR invoice.
    You can also find an online generator under this link:
    https://www.codecrete.net/qrbill/bill

Thanking you in advance
    Best regards

Franky
    Keymaster

The qr bill is in fact for offline payment, and while it is possible to do: the current lib is 2 times the complete size of EME. If only the qr-code is acceptable, then a lib exists with a much smaller footprint.
    Now also you want to import camt.054 bank statements later on … again something totally new, even for EME.
    For now and until some decent funding is done, this is going on the pile of feature requests 🙂
    May I ask why not use an online payment gateway and send the EME qrcode (via pdf and paper mail if really wanted)?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hy Franky,
    Sorry for the late answer.
    Thanks for your answer.
    We d’like to have off line payment for a price question. We have small fees for our members and online payment cost to much for us.
    we would rather pay people to create a program like yours than give a significant portion of our registration fees to large financial companies.
    Also, many people in Switzerland are still attached to paper bills and we don’t want to make the transition too quickly.
    Can you tell me what a descent funding means to you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top