Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!

First for all thank you for a great plugin!

I’m from Argentina, and the payments available in the plugin right now are not compatible with my country, unfortunately.

If you can, i would like ask you for try to integrate MercadoPago API. Mercadopago is one of the leading payment gateways in Latin America, so I think that adding this option, you can help and reach a ton of more users.

They have a rich documentation, and even is in english, i leave you the link if you are interested https://www.mercadopago.com.ar/developers/en/

Thank you in advance, and sorry about my english.

Greetings!

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ve validated their API and while it seems easy enough to incorporate, it is 5MB extra which is *a lot*. I’m currently validating a new php library that might maybe help for all payment gateways …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, thank you so much for taking the time to validate this. That new php library that you mention seems very interesting. If you think that i can help somehow, please let me know it.

I would like contribute with the plugin making a donation(i really meaning it), so i wish we get in touch soon.

Greetings

Franky
    Keymaster

The library is called omnipay, but it is also a pretty big thing (also 5MB and per gateway another 500kb). Also not all payment gateways used by EME are implemented in the v3 version of that lib, so I’m not sure that’s the best way either …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand. So do you think that definitely is not possible to implement MercadoPago on EME? Can you think of another custom way to integrate MercadoPago with EME just for my web? Or what possibilities we have?

If you want we can talk about that and the donation in private, via mail or where you wish.

Greetings!

Franky
    Keymaster

While cleaning up old feature requests, I saw this one. Mercadopago is in EME for quite some time already, so I’m closing this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top