Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented new member and type membershop error

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!
    I was invetigating the members features:

I created a memebership with:

type: fixed startdate
    duration: forever

then when I try to create a new member I have this error:

Warning: DateTime::createFromFormat() expects parameter 3 to be DateTimeZone, null given in /XXX/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/ExpressiveDate.php on line 139

Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on a non-object in /XXX/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/ExpressiveDate.php on line 140

Then I change type to rolling period and error is gone.

Now I want to create a member for this membership and there is a label “member info” without a texto box associated.

I think is a good idea dor the new users when “members” is empty a message that “you must create a membership” first

thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

Glad to see someone using the memberships now 🙂
    I’ll take a look at the bug, thanks for that.
    Concerning the member: you need your membership form configured and set up correctly, otherwise you can’t enter anything for the member when signing up. See http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/7-placeholders/7-13-membershipform/

But you’re correct, when it is not set, I should give a warning (or maybe not allow a membership to be created with this part empty).

Anonymous
    Inactive

frankly, I was touching trying to understand all the membership option and the diference with the authors and the assistants. You have and article to explain the differences?

For example, in my web I’m the author but I need to assign to show and organizer at each event, I was thinking the members option will be the solutions. At this moment I’m using extra fields for this

Franky
    Keymaster

events and members are not linked together.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top