Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented New events disappear after being added

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there – I am using the current version of WP and the current version of EME. I recently downloaded the plugin, and have not been able to get any new events to appear. I’m not looking to do anything fancy – just a list of my upcoming events in a sidebar widget.

I am getting no error messages, but nothing is appearing when I add a new event.

Any suggestions?

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you have the old version before? If so, deactivate/activate the plugin for database updates

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did not have the old version, but I will try to deactivate/activate – maybe that will work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am still only able to add an event when using one of the default locations. When I try to add a new location, it directs me back to a blank screen.

Franky
    Keymaster

I just tested this, and I seem to have no problems with this. I can add locations by creating a new event or in the locations screen itself. Have you tried to create a location in the Locations page?

Is it possible for me to get admin access to your test site so I can see for myself?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is fine – Is there an email address where I can send the information?

Franky
    Keymaster

Sure: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Franky
    Keymaster

No response any more, closing …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top