Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Need a "More Events" link at the bottom of my Event List Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the following field:

Number of events to show in lists

Set to 15, which works fine.

But, there is no way for the user to see beyond those 15 events. Is there code I can place below this to see “See More Events” if there happen to be more than 15 events in that category?

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

See http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=18 : use the paging option

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky,

That got me part of the way there using this:

[events_list paging=1 limit=0 scope=this_week]

BUT, I have one issue. I am categorizing my events by STATE. So I have 51 Category options for all of the States (including DC).

So, I sort all events by CATEGORY = California. It then shows me all of those events for the week with a PREVIOUS and NEXT.

When you click NEXT or PREVIOUS it disregards the category selection of California and shows all of the events again.

How to keep it on the one category?

Franky
    Keymaster

How do you do the sorting?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do the sorting by State.

This way the user can view all of the events by State.

I’ve used Categories to create all 50 States. Each State has it’s own Category entry.

Franky
    Keymaster

Does this mean you use the [events_filterform] shortcode? I never meant for that to be used as a filter and then do paging along with it.

If you want only one category, use the “category” option to the [events_list] shortcode.

I’m moving this to bugs, to make sure I think this over. Tip for myself: play with $_GET more …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure I understand you or not. I am allowing users to sort events by a drop down CATEGORY SELECT. But, when I use the Next/Previous buttons it disregards the Selected Category on the next page.

Please let me know if you’ve figured this out.

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

Currently I’m closing this too … please do let me know if not working …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top