Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multiprice in loop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

back again with a question:

In a RSVP-Mail-Template i have included a other template by using. #_INCLUDE_TEMPLATE{5}.

Now in the TEMPLATE{5} I want to show the booking of a multiprice-event with 3 different prices:

[eme_if tag='#_IS_MULTIPRICE' value='1']
    Booked:
    [eme_for min='1' max='#_EVENTPRICE'] #_RESPSEATS{#_LOOPCOUNTER} á #_EVENTPRICE{#_LOOPCOUNTER}
    [/eme_for][/eme_if]

The Result is (by a eventprice of 5.00||7.00||10.00):
    #_RESPSEATS{1} á #_EVENTPRICE{1}

but should be:
    5 á 5.00
    3 á 7.00
    2 á 10.00

Thank you for help!

Franky
    Keymaster

Multiple things here:
    since #_EVENTPRICE will be a multiple, using that as a max is not logical. If you have 3 price categories, try:

[eme_for min='1' max='3'] #_RESPSEATS{#_LOOPCOUNTER} á #_EVENTPRICE{#_LOOPCOUNTER}
    [/eme_for] 

Also: I don’t think it will work, since I need to replace the placeholders at a certain point, and currently I replace these before executing the eme_for-loop (since typically the min/max is based on a list generated by the event in some way), the same way as I do it for eme_if btw. So, since an event is multiprice, it won’t replace “#_RESPSEATS” and leave that string as is, but only replace #_LOOPCOUNTER (since that’s only known in the eme_for shortcode). So currently the logic is:

replace event+rsvp placeholders, resulting in the text

[eme_for min='1' max='3'] #_RESPSEATS{#_LOOPCOUNTER} á #_EVENTPRICE{#_LOOPCOUNTER}
    [/eme_for] 

Then do eme_for shortcode and replace eme_for placeholder #_LOOPCOUNTER), resulting in the displayed final text:

#_RESPSEATS{2} á #_EVENTPRICE{2}
     #_RESPSEATS{3} á #_EVENTPRICE{3}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top