Events Made Easy Forums Generic Multiple discount groups for an event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I use a general discount group for all events so it’s easy to create a new discount code and the person can use it towards any event.

Now I want to give some discount codes to people but restrict them to weekend events only. I thought the easiest way would be to create a new weekend discount group and add that to the weekend events, but it seems events can only have 1 discount group. If I replace the general discount group with the weekend group in the event settings then other people will be unable to use their codes at weekends.

Is there a way to make this work, or is there a plan to add multiple discount groups to an event?

Franky
    Keymaster

You can assign multiple discount groups to discount codes, so that way you can achieve what you want. There’s even a mass-action in the discount-admin page to add/remove discounts to/from groups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t quite follow how you mean but am looking into this.

I was just testing mass adding and removing discounts to groups. I managed to mass add discounts to a group. But the mass “remove from group” doesn’t appear to be working.

Franky
    Keymaster

Might be a bug, let me test that 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for fixing that.

I’ve created a weekday discount group and added this to all events that run on weekdays, and also created a weekend discount group and added this to all events on weekends. Then changed all discount codes to part of one or both of these groups. I assume this is what you meant?

Franky
    Keymaster

indeed

Anonymous
    Inactive

It works fine, thanks again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top