Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multiple days not contiguous

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

Is there an elegant way to define a single event across multiple non-contiguous days. What I have is a class that runs Tuesdays and Fridays for 3 weeks (but could be any assortment of days). I want to make it a single event for booking, but appear in the calendar on all the days.

My best solution so far is a single day event for booking, plus a repeating event that is not bookable but contains a link to the bookable one in its description.

Thanks in advance – Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, in fact that is the most elegant solution. Maybe a little more efficient: in the repeating events, put the link to the single event in the “external url” setting. That way, when people click on it, they directly go the single event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky – trying the external url thing which looks good. (Never used it before). Am I right that it only works for single events, not recurrences?

Regards, Dave

Franky
    Keymaster

You can enter it for recurring events too, I don’t see a difference. Why do you ask?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My apologies Franky – works just fine for recurring event and looks just like I wanted.

Thanks – Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top