Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multiple dates (not on a regular pattern) for same event?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

i have one event which is going to recur on the same location but not a regular pattern.

is it possible to achieve this by creating only one event or do i have to create event for each recurrence?

thanks,

filip

Franky
    Keymaster

Best: one event, and you copy it (there’s a “+” sign in the admin event list that allows you to copy the event), just editing the date/time of the event would be enough)

In the trunk version you can refer to an external page for an event as well (but you still need to create the several events)

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’l do it like that then.. i see that permalinks work also 🙂

thanks again,

filip

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry, one more question.

when i link all those events to external page (page of the event i first created) i get date and time of that (first created) event, which is expected.

is ti possible to change that, so that info of a event, which link gets clicked, get displayed?

Franky
    Keymaster

In the list of events, the info of the created/copied events is always shown (not dependant on wether it’s a copy or not). The external page has nothing to do with that, but if you plan to use an external page then that page has no reference to the event pointing to it.

If you want that, you’ll need to use the possibilities given by EME itself: use placeholders inside the single event formatting, and put the description inside the notes window (it’s a rich html editor window). Upon copying an event, all this gets copied as well, so no worries there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ll do that.

thansk once again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top