Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Multibooking form problem selecting by category

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,
    Thank you so much and congrats for your awesome plugin.

I’m trying to set the multibooking form, for different categories but I only manage to get the form, specifying only one category_id.

I have 4 different category_id where I group 36 events. I have set the templates for multibooking form as the examples says.

But I would like to be able to get the form for all the 36 events, maybe like using the parameter category_id=2,1,4,3, (and changing the order to show at the form) and also printing a separation line between one category and the following.

Please, any help or indication on how to do it? Thank you!

Franky
    Keymaster

That’s currently not possible unless you first apply this change (untested, so feel free to test …): https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/1792552/
    For order, you can then use the id-option (that allows multiple id’s), or multiple category id’s too. The separator between categories is something you need to figure out on your own (you can use conditional tags if you want, or play with css …)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top