Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multibooking form having unknown error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I’m testing the multibooking form and keep getting errors when I tried to register for the events. However, the error just shows a blank horizontal line without any error message so I’m not sure what went wrong.

This is my multibooking shortcode:
    [eme_add_multibooking_form recurrence_id=12 template_id=17 template_id_header=8 template_id_footer=16]

Header form:
    Surname*:<br />
    #_LASTNAME<br />
    Given Name*:<br />
    #REQ_FIRSTNAME<br />
    Email*:<br />
    #REQ_EMAIL<br />
    Mobile*:<br />
    #REQ_PHONE<br />
    Country*:<br />
    #REQ_COUNTRY<br />

Footer form:

Newsletter*: #REQ_OPT_IN
    <br />
    #_GDPR I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. I allow RID to use my personal information according to the Privacy Policy.
    <br />
    #_HCAPTCHA
    <br />
    #_SUBMIT

Body:

<li>
    #_{d/m/Y} #_24HSTARTTIME
    </li>

This is my test multibooking form:
    https://test.refugeindhamma.com/tewst/

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I insert code in this forum? ==[li]== ==[/li]== is making the formatting for the 1st post go haywire.

Franky
    Keymaster

For the code, in generic 1 backtick should work (bbpress is not very user-friendly in that regard, I know). I corrected your posts 🙂
    For your form: you don’t have any events to choose from, that’s why it won’t work. #_SEATS is missing probaly, see https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/6-shortcodes/eme_add_multibooking_form/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didn’t know that #_SEATS can only be placed in the Body part. Thought it would work if I placed in the footer or header. It’s working now. Thanks for the quick reply.

Franky
    Keymaster

#_SEATS is replaced per event, so not possible to put it in the header or footer section. Maybe I should add it if missing though …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top