Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Multibooking Correspondence

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If I’ve read the multibooking process correctly, only one RSVP email is sent to a registrant with the name of the first selected event in a group. And there is only a single cancellation link and it is cancelling all the booked events in the multibooking. That is how it seems to work. Is there a way provide a separate email and separate cancellation link using multibooking? Should I not be using multibooking? I know I can do this with individual bookings but the user needs to enter all their particulars (name, email, etc.) for every event. Much thanks in advance.

Franky
    Keymaster

I corrected the doc at https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/eme_add_multibooking_form/ a little bit to be more clear:

The mails being sent to the respondent and contact person are based on the templates configured for the first event in the series mentioned.

So, just the template settings are taken from the first event in the series, all the rest works as normal (and specified in that link).
    If you want a mail per event/booking, then don’t use multibooking mails.
    However: EME also has the notion of tasks: one event can have multiple tasks and people can subscribe to as much tasks as they want in 1 go and with 1 form only. This is mostly usefull for volunteer management of course (who does what during an event). See [eme_tasks_signupform] for more info on that form.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for clarifying, Franky. I’ll try a non-multibooking solution. I know about Tasks – and bless you for providing that feature – but hadn’t consider it a solution for this situation. Great idea.

Thanks again for all your work and support.

Roy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top