Events Made Easy Forums Generic Mollie submit button not visible

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

I have already told you: EME is a great plugin!

I have encountered one problem: If people have filled in the registration form and a redircted (yellow zone) to Molie, the submit button disappears under the bottom of the screen or is not visible. I have tested this, but in my systems Microsoft Windows and Android or iPad with Chrome it works perfectly well, but if I try it with iPad and Safari I can see this flickering of the submit button. I have tried make the text of the form smaller. What could be the problem or what should I do differently? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Franky
    Keymaster

Are you talking about the Mollie payment interface (hosted at Mollie), or the submit button on the regular EME page that says something like “click here to pay with Mollie”?
    In the first case there’s nothing I can do (Mollie), in the second case I think it is a html issue then (in which case: send me a payment url via mail, then I can evaluate the resulting html).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, Frankie I was distracted by al the work and forgot about this issue. At the moment I am preparing new events (lectures). The issue is not in the Mollie payment interface, but on the regular EME-page. This is an event (example) in which the submit (verzend) button could not be clicked on some iPads using Safari, as it remained underneath the visible section of the screen. Do you think I used to much text on the page, leaving not enough room for the buttuon?

https://artetcetera.nl/activiteiten/online-cursus-reis-door-de-republiek/

I am stil enormously grateful for EME!!!!

Franky
    Keymaster

I see such a page: https://artetcetera.nl/activiteiten/p/c1d08f62578352f7d1cd62679115ca918ac8041e211f42/
    (please do delete my booking later) and all seems ok. Now I do not have an ipad to test, but if it is a problem on some devices you need to indeed re-evaluate your CSS for those devices (unfortunately my CSS knowledge is limited and testing on all possible devices is outside EME support). EME allows total freedom and follows your theme’s CSS to the letter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky, Thanks for checking swiftly. Okay I will check the CSS if this happens once more. I have already reduced the amount of info on the page.

This brings brings me to a next question: though I am not an CSS expert, I have been looking to see if I could make some (minor) adjustments. But where can I find the CSS of the form booking form. Would you mind the telling me. I looked through all the CCS’s on your system but remain unsure where to start tweaking… I would be grateful for you help. Have a wonderful day.

Franky
    Keymaster

From the doc at https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/9-changing-the-layout-css/

“CSS is something you should learn to master, using a CSS-debugger like Firebug also helps (in firefox). Learn CSS here . Before asking support on CSS, please do try it yourself and/or ask the theme maker for hints, they are the CSS experts and know best how their theme is working and can provide hints on how to change things.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Franky, I already read this information in the documentation, of course. I am willing to experiment and tweak the CSS. I am not asking voor help changing the CSS. Your text is clear concernings this. The only question concerns: where can I find the CSS of the registration. I looked through all the CSS files. But I am stil unsure. I would be grateful a hint (e.g. which lines in the code – is it in the front end supplementary plugin file)

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, my answer is the answer you’re looking for too. CSS works based on classes and ids in the generated html for the form. So you need to open up your browser debugger to look at the source to find the ids and classes I use (and each browser has a css-editor too, to test out your changes).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, thanks. I uncovered most of the secrets of the CSS-code of the RSVP-form

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top