Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A way to reduce the need for a large number of map location markers would be to have a provision to display map locations by time intervals, such as by months, and ideally also by event categories.

Franky
    Keymaster

New version in trunk for this: shortcode [locations_map] can now use the same values for scope and category as the shortcode [events_list], these are only honoured if the parameter eventful=true

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! I appreciate you doing that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I updated from the trunk and found that scope and category work as described. However, since the update putting the #_MAP placeholder in the default single location page format produces a rectangle with a green background instead of a map.

Franky
    Keymaster

I just tested this here (since I didn’t change anything in that part of the code) and it seems to work just fine. Did you update all files? The best way to get all files from trunk is to download the zip file provided by wordpress: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t know the full current trunk package can be downloaded that way. That is good to know. I had manually downloaded modified files. However, I just deactivated, deleted the plugin directory, replaced it with one unzipped from that link, reactivated, and still have a rectangle with a green background instead of a map on single location pages.

I haven’t done any troubleshooting since doing that. Maybe I should temporary change back to 3.2.12 as a test to be sure the problem isn’t due to something else I inadvertently changed. I don’t recall changing anything else since single location maps displayed, but I never have been able to recall things that I can’t remember!

Franky
    Keymaster

No, I just found it: you meant the #_MAP for the single location format, I was testing #_MAP for the single event format. The reason is the same as mentioned before, and just now fixed in trunk.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was fast! I will install the fixed code and confirm that it works.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, you have fixed it. Single location maps display fine now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top