Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Manage reservations confirmation by wordpress user status: author

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi,

sry my english, i try my best…

this is my problem:

my customer is a speaker and managed by different agencys…

now i want o give these agencys access zu tu wordpress backend but just as a author rights…

EME is clever enough to hide settings and other sensible stuff but it also hides the managing Reservation page… so these user with the “author” status cannot confirm the reservation offer for the events in their locations?

Any ideas so solve the problem?

if i give the agency users admin oder editor status they would also be able to add articles and pages… and see the stats etc…

this is no option…

Franky
    Keymaster

It is in the pipeline to configure this, but for now: change events-manager.php, around line 126 to the level you want/need:

define(‘MIN_CAPABILITY’, ‘edit_posts’); // Minimum user level to edit own events

define(‘AUTHOR_CAPABILITY’, ‘publish_posts’); // Minimum user level to put an event in public/private state

define(‘EDIT_CAPABILITY’, ‘edit_others_posts’); // Minimum user level to edit any event

define(‘SETTING_CAPABILITY’, ‘activate_plugins’); // Minimum user level to edit settings

in your case, the “EDIT_CAPABILITY” would need to change (probably to ‘publish_posts’).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top