Events Made Easy Forums Generic Mailchimp integration

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you please confirm can we integrate the MailChimp with the plugin? I want the booking registration email will be sent from Mailchimp. Is there any feature so that I can integrate mailchimp?

Franky
    Keymaster

EME has its own mail queuing mechanism, so I don’t support others here. You can use the SMTP integration to use the mailchimp smtp service or any other smtp provider if you want to.
    Also EME can use “wordpress mail” as mail sending mechanism, so anything that hooks into that can also be used then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Franky

Thanks for the quick support and reply!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks!
    Can you please confirm if We choose SMPT integration to use the Mailchimp account mail notification then how users will receive the Mailchimp Account mail notification?

Anonymous
    Inactive

And please let me know that when the users register for an event then how they will receive Mailchimp account notification. Because we cannot integrate the Mailchimp account with the EME plugin, “so I don’t support others here” you had told me about it previously.
    Please let me know that If we choose the SMPT option to use the Mailchimp account mail notification, So how it will be possible?

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ve no idea what you mean with “Mailchimp Account mail notification”. Mailchimp can be used as an smtp server, just like any other mailserver. But you need to talk to mailchimp for more info I guess.
    EME can queue mails internally, send them in batches and optionally keep track of reads. The “send” part is completely up to you to configure, see the EME settings, tab “Mail”, setting “Mail sending method” and the ones below that setting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Franky
    Thanks for the reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for the confusion.I want to know which email template is send to the admin when user’s booked an event. I need to edit that template.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you please let me know who is the respondent and contact person.

Franky
    Keymaster

respondent is the person doing the booking, contact person is the contact person you defined for the event
    Templates are clearly explained in the EME settings, see “mail templates”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please let me know the contact person is the admin or event creator?

Franky
    Keymaster

It is clearly marked when you create an event.
    Sorry, but you need to start testing things out. Create an event, config the rsvp settings and check out the resulting mails.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top