Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Long Events in calendar widget and in [events_calendar]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m using multiday workshop events in my calendar.

First problem is that when I try to save the calendar widget with the long events checkbox marked, it unmarks it after saving… so my workshops only show up with the start date marked.

I made a page and put the following shortcode in it: [events_calendar full=1 long_events=1 order=DESC]

The good news is that multiday events show up – the bad news is as soon as I change the month to previous or next and come back to a month with multi-day events, it only shows the start date as marked…

Is this a bug? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hard-coded the code in widgets and calendar to ignore the option and set long_events to true always and it works. If that is any help…

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, I think I fixed this in trunk. Can you test if this works for you:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/295611/events-manager-extended/trunk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the quick reply and the quick patch.

The change to the widgets worked fine.

The change to the calendar has no effect for me. If I start in Oct my multi-day events are shown properly. If I go back to Sep and then return to Oct, they are shown only with the start date.

Cheers, jas…

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes, that’s still a bug. Also another one I just found: the categories are not respected when going back/forward in the calendar. Well, I know what to do this weekend 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, try this changeset (after the previous one applied):

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/295818/events-manager-extended/trunk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, Super! That was fast work. I only applied the calendar patch (not using RSVP yet) – and it works like a charm. I’m really satisfied with this plugin, and your super speedy help has made me excited to continue using and helping in any way I can. Thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

no problem, glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top