Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Location Not Showing Up in Map List

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve noticed that not all of my locations are appearing under the map, in the list. I have it set to “public” and it placed within a category. It is a reoccurring event.

But when I make a new event and add one of the locations that is missing from the list, it works correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

What are the options you’re using for [locations_map] ? If you use eventful=1, then only locations are shown that have events.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes sir I am. The location does have an event applied to it. It is a reoccurring event.

But the other reoccurring events I have so the location.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I changed eventful=0 and it appears. I have a calendar above my map and it shows the event that is with that location on the calendar.

Also is there a way to output the list of events that is associated with that location under the detail map page?

Thanks again.

Franky
    Keymaster

To show the events for a specific location, use “[events_list location_id=#_LOCATIONID]“

in the notations for that event (or in the single location formatting).

For the troublesome location: I would need a link and maybe a temporary wordpress admin account to verify what’s going on (liedekef@telenet.be)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where do I need to add [events_list location_id=#_LOCATIONID] this shortcode at?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nevermind 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top