Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented List all events and limit results per page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you know if there is a way to show, for example, 20 events on a page, and have a prev and next link to navigate in all the events?

Franky
    Keymaster

For now no, I’ll try to add pagination in the front for the next version. However you do have the possibility to create a link with next months events, but that’s not what you want I guess.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is something I also need and was about to add myself until I saw this thread. It is an improvement that will be generally useful to anyone with a large database of events.

I also want to thank you for the considerable amount of time you obviously have spent fixing bugs, adding so much useful functionality, and providing high-quality technical support. Developers often receive more criticism than thanks. I want you to know that your efforts are appreciated.

Franky
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words. However I do can use any help, so if you want to develop this: please do go ahead, I can review patches if that’s ok for you. Otherwise I will do this myself later on … so many feature requests, so little time … 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

This has been implemented in trunk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top