Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Link from widget calendar is not going to desired page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

Great plugin! I’m sure what I’m trying to do is possible, just not sure how to do it? I’m using the Calendar widget on my front page… i’m wanting to be able to click on the date in the calendar and it direct to a post page…

I noticed at the very bottom of the settings page you can input your desired link… it works when you click a date from the larger calendar (non widget) (events deploy page), but in the widget, it goes to a automatically generated page, and it says “page can’t be found”

Is there a way to make the “date” links in the widget calendar direct to any desired page? I’m sure it’s doable, and it’s just me not knowing how to use the settings… was hoping you guys could help a brotha out 😉

http://www.ampedaustin.com

User: admin

PW: xxxxxx

Franky
    Keymaster

That’s because your setting “Default event list format” is empty. The widget calendar always goes to a date, not directly to events. And if then the event list format is empty, nothing is shown.

I changed it in your Events Settings page back to the default, it should be ok now.

If you don’t like that, you can always use the “small” real calendar using the shortcode “[events_calendar full=0]” and not the widget.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are the man! Thanks brotha! I really appreciate your quick response Franky!

Thanks,

Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top