Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Latest version break blank custom attribute

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If the custom attribute is blank it will display the next custom attribute instead of the fall back attribute.

.e.g. If ALL_DAY_EVENT is empty EVENT_LINK is displayed and not #H:#i

<li>#j #M - #_ATT{ALL_DAY_EVENT}{#H:#i} <a href="#_ATT{EVENT_LINK}{#_EVENTPAGEURL}">#_NAME</a></li>

Franky
    Keymaster

confirmed and fixed in trunk. That’s again 2 small bugs fixed … just proves I need to do even more testing 🙂

I will release asap a fixed version, but for now replace events-manager.php by this one:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/events-manager-extended/trunk/events-manager.php?rev=329137&format=txt

Anonymous
    Inactive

The latest version .15 breaks short codes e.g. [events_list scope=today] is written as plain text.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … now I can no longer reproduce it here … it seems wordpress behaves a bit quircky

Franky
    Keymaster

I found it: if you put 2 shortcodes right next to each other, only the first gets rendered:

“[events_calendar full=1][events_list scope=today]” ==> shows me just the calendar

“[events_calendar full=1] [events_list scope=today]” ==> shows me what I wanted

Btw: this *is* wordpress behaviour 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Strange, i’ve only got the one shortcode in a text widget box 😛

Franky
    Keymaster

In a widget box? No shortcodes work in a widget box. Unless … read this:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=246#post-1144

Anonymous
    Inactive

My mistake. I applied a fix and it had disabled the plug-in due to a php error. All is fixed now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top