Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Large calendar highlights wrong day for current date

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The large calendar’s ‘current’ date is highlighted based on the UTC time instead of my local time. Can this be adjusted so that the current highlighted date is based on the actual user’s time & day based on their own computer setting? If not, can it be set to highlight the current day based on the local time for the website instead of UTC time?

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … I thought I took the timezone of the server in consideration. I’ll take a look at it.

Anyway, the server renders without timezone info of the client, so it’s always server time. I could use javascript and such, but I believe this is a shortcoming of wordpress: the user can’t enter it’s own timezone in his profile. Maybe I can add it for EME like I did the phone number, but it shouldbe a wordpress basic setting per user …

Franky

Franky
    Keymaster

Apparently the timezone was indeed not taken into account for the calendar, should be fixed in the devel version: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Franky
    Keymaster

Btw: it’s not the server timezone that’s being taken into account, but the one configured in the wordpress general settings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Franky!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top