Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Language files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I download .po or .pot files from the langs directory (https://github.com/liedekef/events-made-easy/tree/main/langs) I can’t open them with Poedit. Is it ok on your side?

Franky
    Keymaster

How do you download these? When viewing a specific file, you can click on “raw” and then save the output.

Anonymous
    Inactive

when I clic on EME_fr-FR.po and then “raw” the output is viewed as a web page there is no file downloaded.
    So, I right clic on name file and clic on “save link as” but poedit can’t open the file because corrupted or not recognized

Franky
    Keymaster

when you click on raw and view the content, you can do ctrl-S in your browser (or via the browser menu) to save the file.
    Meanwhile, I am looking around at making this easier to manage, but for now it is with the po-file 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well curious. I choose open in github desktop and all the files have been downloaded on my hard disk. And then the files where ok to be open in poedit

Franky
    Keymaster

ah, well yes, using github desktop will work too I guess (never used it before). I’m guessing that does a git clone of some kind … maybe even possible to create a pull request directly from there. Feel free to experiment 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top