Events Made Easy Forums Generic Jquery not working to change the month on next and prev links..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Jquery for calenders seems not to be working to change the date when clicking the next or prev links. The calender just disappears from the browser but stays in the source code.

I have tried:

your option to force the js into the header.

checking the wp_head and wp_footer hooks are in.

deactivating and activating the plugin with the EME delete tables option clicked.

deactivating other plugins and activating EME alone.

Would really like to use calender in your clean and cool plugin but it’s probably something simple I cant see.

Any assistance would be appriciated.

http://www.troopersmotorcycleclub.co.uk/events/ (the base domain ‘www.troopersmotorcycleclub.co.uk’ redirects for the time being)

Only a shallow knowledge or php and jquery.

Dizzy Chantrelle

Franky
    Keymaster

Your website is showing errors in the javascript console, fix these first. These prevent other javascript (like the calendar jquery) from functioning). Probably your theme is the issue here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thanks I think that has to do with the redirect I have set up. I’ll disable the redirect and try it again.

Thanks for the reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doh! I knew it’d be something simple. Once I’d disabled the redirect it worked fine on change month links.

Thanks again for the plugin and advice.

D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top