Events Made Easy Forums Generic Is there a problem with email ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky

I have a problem with the email send by the application. A generic mail sent to all the people in EME is not sent to all of them. A reservation is not always confirmed to the reseller and is not informed to the author of the event who is also the default contact person.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For information I restored the version 2.1.59 and there all the mails that were blocked are gone. The original sending was not put in the queue but sent immediately.

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you check the setting if the queuing is activated? And if so: configured in the “scheduled actions”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t use the queue. One particular point is that I checked and found the problem on a MAMP installation. It was amazing to see the missing mails go away when reinstalling version 2.1.59.
    If there’s a real problem there should be other users reporting it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the end I wonder if it’s not my local installation on MAMP that’s malfunctioning.
    So I think you can remove this discussion from the bug category.
    Thank you for your always very professional help

Franky
    Keymaster

Even then it should be something to debug … maybe try activating the queue and see if that helps?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I uninstalled a plugin (Email Users) that hadn’t been updated for 2 years and that could be the cause of the problem. Since then, everything seems to be working normally.

Franky
    Keymaster

Nice to hear!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top